Three of a family injured in fire mishap

coimbatore ; nov 8

Three persons sustained burns after a gas leak caused a fire at a house near Peelamedu in the early hours of Thursday. The injured of were identified as Ashok kumar (22) of Veeraiampalayam, his wife Deepika (21) and their daughter.

The members of the family reportedly failed to turn off the LPG connection, leading to a gas leak. on Thursday, Ashok kumar switched the lights on, causing a fire. The three were immediately rushed to a goverment hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *